Criteria for funding
1. Applicant has strong links to the Chesham/Greater Chesham area.
2. The project will benefit the community and fits Chesham Connect’s Mission Statement and Aims.
3. The applicant has presented a plan with details of the aims of the project and projected outcome. Also with details of the planned costings and health and safety considerations commensurate with the scale of the project.
4. An applicant can only be supported for three years for the same project except in exceptional circumstances.
5. The applicant must agree to support and promote Chesham Connect, and to present a report on the project’s results to the AGM.